Pediatric & Adult Medicine, Inc., offers a full array of services to help your child maintain good health.
- Same day sick care appointments
- Well child exam as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Physical exams for schools, camps, sports teams and colleges
- Immunizations as recommended by the Academy of Pediatrics
- Management of chronic illnesses
- Laceration and burn care
- Wart removal
- Hearing and Vision screening
- Simple fracture care
- On site laboratory services
- Access to pediatric professionals 24 hours per day, every day of the year
- Pediatric Triage services by licensed professional staff
Our Laboratory Services
Our laboratory is certified to provide a limited number of tests in the office. Your insurance coverage may dictate if we can perform any of these tests in the office or if you need to have test performed at an outside lab.
- Lead exposure screening
- Rapid Strep
- Rapid Mono
- Rapid Influenza
Our office uses safe and secure technology:
- Electronic Health Records
- Electronic transmission of your orders for lab tests – to Quest Diagnostics Laboratory
- Electronic transmission of your prescription to the local or mail order pharmacy of your choice
- Ability to bill your insurance company electronically
If your child requires hospitalization, our physicians maintain privileges at
18102 Irvine Blvd #103 and #105
Tustin, CA 92780-3423
Monday through Friday
7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m. – 5:15 p.m.
Urgent, Late-Day Appointments
4:45 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT